2015年5月28日星期四
Response of I bought a little city
Donald
Barthelme’s short story I bought a little city is talking about how He did to
his little city. As the owner of this city, he can do everything he wants. Just
like he said in the story that he shot six thousand dogs in his city and he
wants to occupy sam’s wife. “I am the sole owner and I
make all the rules.” He said this in the story. But
I think it’s totally worry. He just bought this city, it doesn’t mean that he
can own all the people in his city. Human are all free, no one can own others.
I think he can do whatever he wants to his city but he cannot do anything to those
lives in this city. You'll roast in Hell in the eternal flames and
there will be no mercy or cooling drafts from any quarter. what the man said to
he is what I think to this man.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论