I am so confused about the Genesis. There are so many questions in my mind after reading the Genesis. How can the god create anything he wants? Why the human in the ancient times can live for almost one thousand years? Why the god create human and everything in the world, but in the end he wants to destroy everything? One thing that I do not like the Genesis is that there are so many names in such a short page. I even cannot recognize those names. As a matter of fact, I think it is interesting for me to read. I like reading stories especially talking about the ancient times. In the Genesis, the most interesting human I think is the Cain. Although he kills his brother and people always think Cain is evil. The LORD exile him, however, in order to protect him get rid of others and the animals. It shows that LORD still loves Cain.
2015年3月15日星期日
Response of genesis
Genesis comes from the Bible, which is the most important book in western world. I am not a Christian, I am a Buddhist. So I was not so pleasure to read the Genesis. I just read the Genesis as a story.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论